Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another goal crushed, start of T25 and finalizing some wedding plans!!

Happy Hump Day!!
Does anyone else feel like these weeks are getting longer and longer? I don't know about you but I think they should make work weeks 2 days and weekends 5 days, haha!! This winter has been insane, and I think it's draining me... every other day, it seems like I have to spend 20 minutes cleaning off my car and scrapping the windshields. Yes I live in Pittsburgh, but this winter has been brutal!!! Can we fast forward to summer now!!!☀️

So typically Wednesdays are my weigh in days, and well this morning I was a little iffy about getting on the scale... but needless to say .... when I stepped on the scale I felt like one of those women in the Special K commercials jumping for joy, haha! So as you know I've always struggled with my weight, but this morning was amazing... I am officially back in the 130s!!!!! I haven't been this weight since highschool, 8.5 years ago!! Creeping up in the single digits to my goal weight!!☺️
#throwback


February 4th marked the first day of my T25 challenge!! I'm trying my best to stick with it because I always give up on stuff, but I've made it through day 2 today! I love that it's only 25 minutes!! Wake up between 5:30-6am, get 25 minutes of T25 done and I'm set for the day. Who doesn't have 25 minutes to BETTER themselves! I've heard that this program as well as Insanity has helped others run better which is exactly what I need since I'm also training for the half marathon! That takes place May 4th! I've been crushing my running skills though, Monday, I was able to get in 6.5 miles in just an hour and eight minutes!!! For me... that's amazing!! Goals are achievable if you just put forth a little bit of dedication and hardwork. Like I said above, 25 minutes a day is all you need.

So, we are finally getting things finalized with this wedding! I feel so relieved. We will be having our ceremony right on the beach near one of the beautiful piers!! Finalized the menu for the caterer, and all that fun stuff! Don't get me wrong, I love planning my own wedding - BUT, I would have loved to hire a wedding planner had it fit in our budget! Also, thoughts on a day of wedding coordinator to make sure the day runs smoothly? All suggestions are welcome!!


Well I think that's enough for today... Hope everyone has a happy Thursday and a great rest of the week!☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment