Saturday, February 22, 2014

Skinny Jeans!!! H2O Problem & Week 3 of T25 Update!

So I am pretty sure I can speak for all females when I say that fitting into a smaller size of jeans is probably one of the biggest self confidence boosters, point blank! With that being said, I have officially dropped 4 sizes since beginning my weight loss journey 14 months ago - doesn't seem like a lot - but to me, it's hours upon hours sweating at the gym, clean eating and the amongst all the biggest factors - dedication and accountability!! It took me a good 2 months to feel comfortable in the smaller pair of jeans but when I tried them on the other day and there was no sucking it in, no jumping up and down and no muffin top - I was probably jumping around like a goof ball with so much excitement!!☺️ Sooo excited about this as I haven't been able to wear this size in jeans since my freshman year of highschool (as far as I can remember) so that's been about 12 years ago... crazy that I am in the best shape of my life now, and feeling more comfortable in my own skin! That is it's own topic that is always going to be a work in progress for me!!

I've learned over the last several months that you get out what you put in. So if you give 100% every single day - chances are you will reach your goals very quickly. But honestly, who can give 100% every single day without cheating... it's a huge struggle for me because of recent stress, wedding planning and other crazy things going on - but recently I've been doing so much better with my diet (even making weekly menus that are FIANCÉ friendly), and the cutting out of unnecessary drinks/foods that I thought were good for me but was causing boating and discomfort. Keeping an eye on the food label is HUGE and I definitely have been looking at that before I buy something now. 

Another big issue for me is h2o!!! I can't drink just plain water on a regular daily basis unless I'm working out or I'm out at a restaurant and the glass is filled to the brim with ice - so it's extremely hard for me to do but I'm trying my hardest to change that. As a matter of fact, in March my challenge is to try to drink at least 60 ounces of regular water everyday! I use to drink Propel Kiwi-Strawberry until a friends mother told me they were loaded with sodium! I was so upset because I didn't realize that at first - then after putting two and two together, I stopped drinking Propel then finally my fingers didn't swell up as much and my hands didn't feel as dry as they did when I was drinking Propel AND I was drinking about 3-4 bottles daily. Then after that going cold turkey with that - I went to Wal-Mart and got the Clear American carbonated Kiwi-Strawberry flavored water and was drinking 2-2.5 bottles a day. My coworker came by my desk one day and mentioned that she and her family use to drink them all the time, and she had to stop drinking this brand because they hurt her stomach. Here she asked to read the label and noticed it had Phenylalanine in it. This is actually similar to aspartame and I didn't know that. So I was so bummed because my flavored water brands I use to drink ALL DAY EVERYDAY have all completely failed me... so what to do now, drink plain WATER. But I want to see the results that I know I can get, and feel better with the foods/drinks I have so reading the food label is a must now for me.

Now on to give you an update of my most recent workout program: 
T25 Update for Week 3.... I can't believe I have already completed 3 weeks of the Alpha Phase! It's been totally awesome to step out of my comfort zone and actually work out at home, FOR TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES a day!!! Although, I am quite impatient and not seeing the results I want like yesterday - I have found that my endurance to do these workouts has been increasing each and every workout! Going into my last two weeks I am going to be super anxious because I want to be able to share with you my awesome results! Week 5 of the Alpha Phase will end March 10th -- only 16 days left!!! Can't wait to share with you the results - but you'll have to stick around for that!!😉

Photo: (Left) March 2013 (Right) February 2014

But that's all kids, time to call it a night! Got a busy day tomorrow with birthday parties, bowling and spending time with my bubs on my rest day! Enjoy your night/day!! 

Also, if you would like to check out my site to find out more information about the Beachbody programs and products - go to teambeachbody.com/stephclemmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment