Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Recap & T25 Update!

Hi all my lovies.. it's been a little while since I last posted on here, but things have been oober crazy and stressful. But I'M BACK :)

So yes, February 14th - is of course the one day a year a girl should get showered with big teddy bears, boxes of chocolates, and some pretty flowers! For me, it's not just a hallmark holiday, but it's the day my wonderful fiancé and I started dating! (Yep... Totally cliche) Three years for us... and we're 85 days out from the wedding! I can't believe it's been three years already... time sure does fly when you're having fun!! Craig and I decided to celebrate our Valentine's Day at the Outback Steakhouse Thursday night, instead of having to deal with the long waits and tons of people out and about. It's my favorite place to get a yummy steak & it was nice to have an evening out and about with him since it's been a while! We also exchanged gifts we got each other! He surprised me with a beautiful pandora bracelet that included a 13.1 charm for completing the half marathon last year, a cute decorative charm, and a limited edition Valentine's Day 2014 charm that opens up as a locket to hold our pictures in it! :) I have been asking for one for the longest time, and I am so excited to have it finally!! He also bought me a digital picture frame and a giant hand made Valentine's Day card that surprised me saying we are going to have a beautiful Dove Release for our wedding ceremony!!! I am so excited because we called the lady this morning at When Doves Fly, she was really excited and when she sent the contract over to us she mentioned that the couple that was chosen for the 50% off any package for attending the Wedding Expo last month didn't accept the offer so she offered it to us, how sweet right!!! I feel so relieved that everything is coming into place.



Also, today... I finished the double workout day for T25! Other than splurging a little yesterday for the bake sale we had at work to help raise money to donate to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation - I would say it's been a good week for me. Cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and a bunch of yummy treats... it got the best of me! But I live a normal life, and I eat some things I don't have on a daily basis so it's ok to have a "sugary" snack every once in a while. And today I woke up and got right back on track with my Shakeology!!! 

I actually looked forward to T25 this week and I am so excited to have completed week 2 of the Alpha Phase... only 3 more weeks left then onto the Beta Phase!!! :) Hoping for some awesome results. I want to be able to lose these last stubborn six pounds before I have to go get my first dress fitting in the middle of March! GOALS GOALS GOALS.

But ok guys & gals... it's about time to call it a night! Here's until next time... have a great evening everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment