Saturday, February 1, 2014

Contest WINNER. 100 Days til the Wedding & Beachbody Coach!!

Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday!!

Best news ever today... woke up from an amazing nights sleep (OMG I was so exhausted last night) and had a text from Craig's Dad saying we WON the contest for a FREE CEREMONY SET UP!!!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic because this is a $400 set up that we don't have to add into our budget now, whew!! Here is the photo that was entered into the contest...

This was all Craig's idea, haha! I love his expression and it was all in all a great time! Funny thing was, the only reason we found out about the contest was because while inside Jeanette's Pier for the Wedding Expo, Tony Joseph (owner of I Do OBX Chairs) walked past us while we were taking a picture. He told us we should go down to the beach and enter their contest! Wow, am I so glad we did!!! Thank you I Do OBX Chairs for this great prize!! 

And with that being said.... we're about to fall into the double digits! Today marks 100 DAYS until the wedding!!☺️☺️I cannot believe how quickly it is approaching! For those of you who don't know ... Craig and I decided to get married in the beautiful Outer Banks (the outer islands/"outerbanks" right off of North Carolina. Absolutely beautiful place! This was our very first vacation as a couple. We went with his family in May 2012 and it was so quiet and absolutely beautiful - very family oriented vacation spot!! We will be getting married right on the beach, so a note to all the guests: be prepared to dig your toes in the sand & grab your shades so you aren't blinded by our love! ;) haha! #cheesystatus

So, now let's talk fitness! I have been working my butt off the last 13 months eating better, and working out! I have officially lost 26.2 lbs and feel so much better! Here is a photo of my beginning weight (September 2012) to current weight (January 2014)!! Amazing right... I didn't think I would stick to it, but definitely so glad I did!!! -if I can do it, ANYONE can!

I have always struggled with my weight since I was in high school and I definitely believe what changed my outlook on fitness and getting healthy was actually getting engaged! I knew that I would have to find a dress and wear it all day, so I wanted to make sure I looked great in it! While down this fitness/health journey I tried so many different diet pills, crash diets, "magic" shakes, and home workouts and they all helped a little bit but what helped me the most was a consistent workout and "clean" meal plan! Recently I got approached about becoming a BeachBody coach because of my passion for health and fitness and dedication, and I kind of didn't think I'd be that good with it because I'm not in any way shape or form.. a good "sales" person! But then I looked at it as this... If I am using Shakeology and the different workout programs they have and making awesome progress, than that itself will tell other individuals that these programs and products actually work.. Since we are all "Products of their Products"! I am extremely excited to see where this journey takes me, and I think it will be good for me!! :-) if you have any questions regarding Beachbody... Please feel free to contact me!!

http://www.teambeachbody.com/stephclemmer
http://www.shakeology.com/stephclemmer

Alright kids... Until next time! Have a fantastic Saturday!! I may be getting a long distance run in today since it's going to be 47 degrees out... Bring On The Heat Wave!!!☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment