Monday, August 4, 2014

One positive thing...

Happy Monday everyone! How was everyone's weekend? I got to do some relaxing and enjoyed spending time with my husband yesterday.. it's nice to just take a step back from your busy life and enjoy the company of your loved ones.



For the last couple weeks, I have been really doing some soul searching and diving into some personal development books and working with my challengers. I have really found something that this general society lacks... something this world needs to see more of, optimism and positive reinforcement! When you scroll through your news feed on Facebook, can you count on just one hand how many negative posts you see? What about the positive posts? Have you even seen ONE today?






My one challenger began following my Facebook Like Page, "Make Today Your Tomorrow" and she said she is grateful that I have this page because her news feed is always flooded with negative posts. She also mentioned that it's nice to see the positive quotes in the morning, it makes such a huge difference for her! --- Honestly, I could not agree more.. over the last few months I have really came to terms with trying to change my outlook on life and remove all the negativity. I have surrounded myself with a group of people who have the same outlook, and continuously help build people up and boost their self confidence, and I tell you, it has helped me tremendously! 





I grew up in a home where fighting was the norm, where negativity is what people thrived on... like there was never any good to happen, and good things didn't happen to us... when I moved away from home for college and stood on my own two feet, I realized that that is so far from the truth. People are in charge of their own destiny, their own happiness, and your life can be however you choose to live it. I admit that changing from a "the world is out to get me" to a "I am charge of my own happiness" mindset, it has been quite a struggle. The books that I have been reading, The Slight Edge, The Compound Effect and Twelve Pillars, to name a few, are really helping me realize that I can in fact be much happier and more successful than I could have ever imagined. It all starts with that one positive thought you see, that one positive quote, or the "pep talk" from one of your friends... that is ALL it takes and you can be on the road to finding your true happiness.







Don't ever let anyone tell you you are not worthy of being successful or happy because they are dead wrong. If people talk negatively about you, it is probably because they are envious of you because you had the courage to make your life better, to take the risk they could never imagine taking.





I hope this post helps anyone who is struggling with trying to find the light at the end of the tunnel, and can seriously put their first step forward in becoming genuinely happy with the life they are living. If you (the one reading this post) ever needs anyone to talk to, please feel free to reach out to me. I have struggled throughout life trying to find myself, and overcoming the negativity in my life and I want you to be able to pull through it all... live happily and enjoy every single day with a smile on your face and not a single regret from this moment forward.




Feel free to follow me on Instagram: @maketodayyourtomorrow, 
Facebook - Stephaine McClintock
or my Facebook Like Page -- Make Today Your Tomorrow!
Looking for fitness motivation: email me at tbbcoachsteph87@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment