Thursday, August 7, 2014

Love what you do, do what you love.

I'm going to start this post off with a question... how many people have ever said, "my dreams are so much better than reality"



GUILTY AS CHARGED HERE ... I remember when I was so miserable with my life, I never thought I was going to succeed and I'd always live paycheck to paycheck, never thought I would be in a happy relationship and just live a miserable life overall... I always dreamt and imagined of what my life would be like if I was born into a wealthy family, if I never had to work, or what if I was rich and famous and always had people catering to me... well, you know dreams can become your reality one day... all you have to do is put forth time and effort and continue to make positive changes in your life.


For example, I have been reading personal development books for the last two months to help me get into a better position with my self confidence, learn how to be more successful and how to continue bettering my life and relationship with my husband... everyday I try to read at least 10 pages, if not an entire chapter (depending on length and amount of time I have). The changes aren't extremely significant -- but the way I carry myself, the way I respond to different situations and my entire outlook on certain topics have changed because of these positive changes I am making. Although you may think that this isn't a lot -- if you spent just 15-30 minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY reading a book about how to better your life, how to become a better husband or wife, or how to be more confident.. You are bound to pick up these habits. So what if I challenged you to research a personal development book and read it... would you do it?


I have also been trying to pull myself away from the negativity I had in my life. I was sick of someone always saying they hate their lives, I'm too fat/I'll never be that skinny again or I'm just not meant to be happy... I said these things for many, many years and I couldn't ever seem to find the light at the end of the tunnel until I just stopped making excuses for myself.. I learned that I am in charge of my happiness not any other single person in this world. I am in charge of my success, my ability to grow as a person, and my strength to keep going when tough situations arise.


Over the last six months since becoming a health and fitness coach for Beachbody, I have really stepped out of my comfort zone and shared my passion for wanting to be successful, and wanting to help people grow and see the potential that they have inside them. I want to see the good in life and share this passion with others. I want someone to say, because of you I didn't give up or thank you for the motivation and inspiration... these few words mean more to me than anything! This is my passion, my calling. I don't want to be in this just to be in and only look out for myself... I was a selfish person at one point in my life and felt I deserved the world since I had such a hard time growing up.. well guess what -- you don't get life handed to you on a golden platter -- YOU work your tail off and you work really hard for what you want in life and you NEVER EVER give up. 


Please follow me on Instragram: @maketodayyourtomorrow
Facebook - www.facbeook.com/maketodayyourtomorrow
Email me: tbbcoachsteph87@gmail.com

To Learn More About Beachbody - www.teambeachbody.com/stephclemmer

No comments:

Post a Comment