Friday, August 22, 2014

The $40 that changed my life.

I remember a day back in late November, I was notified on Instagram about an opportunity to become a Health and Fitness Coach... but I knew NOTHING about what that meant. I began talking to Amie DeSanzo (a 1 Star Diamond Beachbody Coach) and she gave me some information about "coaching" and also the challenge groups she ran. I said no at first because I enjoyed working out in a gym, I was not using the products and I was in the middle of planning a wedding so I just couldn't afford to "waste" the money on the workout program and Shakeology.


Fast forward to January, after really thinking about this for a good two months, and following Amie on Facebook and Instagram, I really thought what she was doing was amazing. She got to work from home, spend a lot of time with her children, work when she wanted and worked out, and stayed extremely active/dedicated to her workouts and meal plans during her third pregnancy. I was TOTALLY ENVIOUS. I always told her "I hope I look like you on my third pregnancy" and she would always comment back, "You Can!" This gave me hope!!


January 28th, the day my life was changed. I agreed to sign up as a Beachbody Coach after researching it more and tossing the idea around with my husband (fiance then). He said I would be wasting my money, but I went ahead with my gut feeling and spent the $39.95, signed up to become a coach and got my New Coach Welcome Kit. I was now able to start helping others reach their health and fitness goals! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! While I was still completely mind boggled about exactly what I was suppose to do, I was excited to get started!


While I was planning a wedding, and the stress of the uncertainty at my day job, I just couldn't handle anything else on my plate, so my Beachbody Business took the back burner since I could just pick up and work it whenever I wanted. I will be honest, I thought about quitting, just giving up because I wasn't seeing any commitment from people and I was just too busy. What really made me change my direction was when all the coaches who were out in Las Vegas for Summit and I got to see all the amazing photos, everyone's excitement and high energy. I then realized, this was my calling. I knew that I wanted to do something big with this company! PEOPLE WERE CROSSING THE STAGE AS MILLIONAIRES, YES MILLIONAIRES helping people live happier, healthier lives!! So after that, I knew I had to start doing one of our vital behaviors, I started investing in myself. I began reading personal development books. The first book I read was Twelve Pillars, then moved on to the Compound Effect by Darren Hardy and now reading The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson, as well as listening to our team calls, national wake up calls, and taking advice from the top coaches in our industry! MY MIND WAS EXPLODING. I was so excited, was ready to take on the world!!

I knew I was put on this earth to do great things, I knew I wanted to help inspire people and see other people reach their greatest potential. I knew that I wanted to do the things that scared me and succeed. I just knew that this was the best opportunity that could have ever crossed my path. I went in full force, inviting people, talking about how my progress and eventually people were reaching out to me asking for help! I was completely overwhelmed by how many people were actually following my story. Helping others and seeing them become successful makes my heart so incredibly happy!

The thing I love most about this company is the endless possibilities. There is no limit on how many people you can help, there are no limits on how much money you can make, no limits on ANYTHING. And yes, you invest just $40 and I promise you, this opportunity with change your life! I have become much more positive over the last seven and a half months, I have reached my goal weight, and I have created friendships that I know will last a lifetime! What is even more amazing is I know that this is just the beginning to something completely amazing!! All because I took $40 to invest in a happier, healthier lifestyle. What are you doing to make your life worth living?



Quote to Live By:
"If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a month, get married. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else!"


To learn more about this amazing opportunity, email me at pghfitnessgirl@gmail.com
For more daily motivation and inspiration:
Instagram: @maketodayyourtomorrow
Facebook: Make Today Your Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment