Friday, August 1, 2014

New Month. New Goals. New Challenges.

Good Morning & Happy Friday & FIRST Day of AUGUST!!! Can you believe it is already August? Seriously though, where has this year gone...



Summer is quickly coming to an end, kiddies will be heading back to school, and I'm sure everyone's lives will eventually start to become more hectic with all the school activities coming about! Have you came up with goals and or challenges for the new month? Do you ever make goals for yourself? I think this is the best way to continue to grow through life and work towards becoming a better person in your life... get a better grip on your finances, start working out, spend more time with family, become more active volunteering, or maybe start doing personal development to help you live a better life overall. Some people may think this is silly - but don't let them talk you out of doing something that in the end may change your life for the better and the long run.




I have already made my list of goals for August... I decided to pick my goals based on each area of my life:
  • Make it to Success Club 5 in my Beachbody business 
  • Pay off one of my credit cards 
  • Work on ways to have a happier marriage, do more date nights & ways to become a better wife 
  • No eating out until August 29th (I would do the whole month, but we are traveling out of state for Labor Day Weekend) 
  • Run my first successful challenge group 
  • Post at least 5 times in my blog every week 
  • Start running at least 10 miles a week while working towards completely the PiYo program 




These goals will definitely help me work towards becoming better person and get a hold on my finances, health & nutrition, and be a better wife to my amazing husband! I will also be taking my beachbody business to the next level and try to be more independent with running my first challenge group. I am determined to get better and grow my business even more. I also want to get better with following through with things so I am determined to start blogging at least 5 times a week this month... if one person is able to find some sort of motivation and/or inspiration with my posts, I know that my time was well spent writing these posts.




Goals and challenges are what will help you grow and see your greatest potential. Don't be afraid to try something new!
---------------------------------

For more motivation and inspiration, please find me on Facebook and Instagram -- Make Today Your Tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment