Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Motivation. Inspiration. Confidence. The TEAM behind it all.

Team (noun): a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport.



Team (verb): come together as a team to achieve a common goal.






A team is consisted of people from different backgrounds, despite their ignorance of each other's lives, coming together on one side... essentially to achieve a common goal. Although in a sport, the team may not always see eye to eye and fail to motivate each other. One member may feel they are better than the other individuals, and only look out for themselves. Hypothetically speaking, this is where the team breaks apart and may not achieve that common goal due to the competitiveness amongst each other for the spotlight.
Team Call!



Which brings me to my sole purpose of this post. I am a member of a health and fitness team. We essentially "Team" (verb) up together to achieve a common goal, like stated above. This team is a a group of people where we are not searching for that spotlight, nor are we trying to steal the "thunder" from anyone. There is no scout at tonight's big game, nor is there a trophy at stake. We are a team searching for the simplicity of bettering our lives. We are a team that enjoys sharing our success with one another. We are a team that motivates, supports, and encourages every other member to do the very best we can every single day. When some days we are feeling completely defeated, we turn to this "team" for advice. This team is my accountability group... my reason behind not giving up. I feel that if I just gave up, I would disappoint them. They are the most selfless, caring, and amazing group of people I get to share this passion of mine with.




Team Fearless and Fit was founded by Mrs. Amie DeSanzo. She strives to be the best she can, pushes herself to a new limit every single day, and stresses living everyday FEARLESS. This team consists of many people from all different backgrounds, but we all have one goal in common... Help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy fulfilling life. We are Beachbody Coaches!



Becoming a coach has helped me step completely out of my comfort zone on many different levels. I have began to "develop" myself. In other words, I have been reading books, listening to speeches I found on You Tube and even began attending trainings to help better my knowledge in this health and fitness field and continue to push myself to a new challenge every single day. I have adopted a "Better Everyday" lifestyle. I know that everything I am doing today, is getting me one step closer to my goals.



I am so beyond grateful for my team, and I just want to give them a huge shout out for taking me under their wings and being so patient with me as I take on this journey. You all are the most inspiring, intelligent, and beautiful (inside and out) women I know! Thank you all for supporting and motivating me to be the best person I could ever be. Without you, I'm not sure I would even be typing this post right now! xoxo <3





Quote to live by: Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is progress. Working together is success! <3
-Henry Ford





Interested in joining our team or learning more about it:
Fill out the contact form below!

For more daily inspiration or motivation:
Follow us on Instagram: @maketodayyourtomorrow
Like Me on Facebook: Make Today Your Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment